The HooDoo Crew is seeking a motivated and positive personality to join our taproom staff. The optimal candidate is appreciative of craft beer, supports local business and values local products. We are an active, high volume, service environment and have an elevated quality of service and work ethic expectations.
Position: Taproom Assistant, Part-time
Pay Range: DOE
Job Description: The Taproom Assistant reports to the Taproom Manager and is responsible for serving HooDoo Brewing Company beer to our customers and showcasing our brewery to the public.
- Provide excellent customer service, ensuring that all of our customers have a positive and memorable HooDoo experience.
- Welcome customers, take their orders, provide them with helpful information about our beers.
- Pour pints & fill growlers using proper pouring technique and ensuring the highest quality presentation of our beers
- Maintain cleanliness of taproom throughout shift. Bussing glassware, tidying bathrooms, changing garbages, spot checking floors, wiping surfaces.
- Clean and organize glassware
- Keep taproom apparel and retail items stocked and tidy
- Perform daily taproom opening and closing procedures. Cleaning behind the bar, clean taps, clean bathrooms, sweep and mop floors
- Help with back of the house projects
- Understand the brewing process and beer style differences
- Become knowledgable (or continue learning) about existing and new beers to be able to speak to customers questions and concerns.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current TAPs and AK Food Workers Card or ability to acquire within 30 days of employment
- Must be a detail oriented, motivated, and positive personality
- Willingness to work in a fast pace, high volume workplace
- A relentless love for great beer
- Free shift beer
- 40% discount on beer and all retail items
- Flexible schedule
- Fun, positive, rewarding place to work
If you are interested in hustling with us in your local beer factory, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.